Pineapple and Lime Jell-o fluff
16 ozcrushed pineapple (drained and set aside)
1 sm pkglime jell-o
8 ozpackage cream cheese
1 1/2 ccold water
1 1/2 cmini marshmallows
1/2 cchopped pecans or walnuts
2 Tbsppineapple juice drained from pineapple
How to Make Pineapple and Lime Jell-o fluff
- Boil 1 cup water. .
- In a large bowl add lime Jell-O. Pour in boiling water, stirring constantly to dissolve, about 2 minutes
- Add 1/2 cup cold water and pineapple juice.
- Blend in cream cheese. Chill until thickened, but not set, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Fold in pineapple, marshmallows, and nuts.
- Pour into 1 qt. mold (or a small cake pan) and chill until firm, about 2 hours. (Spray with unflavored Pam spray.)
- Unmold by placing mold in warm water for 10 to 15 seconds. Invert mold onto serving platter.