Pets de Soeurs
- 1 c
- unbleached white flour (i used white pastry flour)
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, softened
- 3 oz
- chilled water
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp
- maple sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cinnamon
How to Make Pets de Soeurs
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Note: I used the stand up mixer to prep the dough.
Mix together the flour, salt and softened butter.
Add the chilled water until a dough ball is formed.
- 3Roll the dough (rectangle-shaped) onto a lightly floured board. The dough should be slightly thicker than a pie crust.
- 4Melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Use a pastry brush to spread butter on the dough. Combine the TOPPING ingredients in a small prep bowl. Sprinkle the dough with the TOPPING.
- 5Roll the dough into a cylinder and cut into slices about 3/4" thick. Arrange them on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.