Pets de Soeurs
1 cunbleached white flour (i used white pastry flour)
4 Tbspbutter, softened
3 ozchilled water
2 Tbspbutter, melted
1 Tbspmaple sugar or brown sugar
1/4 tspground cinnamon
How to Make Pets de Soeurs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Note: I used the stand up mixer to prep the dough.
Mix together the flour, salt and softened butter.
Add the chilled water until a dough ball is formed.
- Roll the dough (rectangle-shaped) onto a lightly floured board. The dough should be slightly thicker than a pie crust.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Use a pastry brush to spread butter on the dough. Combine the TOPPING ingredients in a small prep bowl. Sprinkle the dough with the TOPPING.
- Roll the dough into a cylinder and cut into slices about 3/4" thick. Arrange them on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.