★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 - 8oz pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 c
- 2 pt
- sour cream, lite
- 6 large
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 c
- graham cracker crumbs gluten free (or gf cookie crumbs)
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Perfect & Easy Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Mix Graham Cracker Crumb crust by tossing in a bowl, the graham cracker crumbs, the melted butter and 2 Tbls. of Sugar.
Press mixture on to bottom and slightly up sides of large spring-form baking pan.
- 2Blend cream cheese and sugar (I use my mixer)
Add 1 egg at a time, beating until smooth after each addition.
Fold in sour cream
- 3Pour into 10" Spring-form pan lined with Graham Cracker crumb crust
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Next, Turn oven OFF but leave cheesecake in oven with door closed for an additional 45 minutes.
Next, open the oven door and let cheesecake cool to room temperature.
Refrigerate for 12 hours.
Serve plain or with any fruit topping you like.