☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 lb
- chocolate covered peppermint patties, cut into quarters or small pieces
- 2 Tbsp
- half and half (or cream or undiluted evaporated milk)
- 1/2 tsp
- peppermint extract or vanilla extract, as desired
How to Make Peppermint Patty Sundae Sauce
- 1Combine candy and half and half, cream or evaporated milk in ceramic fondue pot.
- 2Heat over direct moderate heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth.
- 3Stir in flavoring.
- 4Delicious used as a dessert fondue or as a sundae sauce on ice cream, cake or cream puffs.