Pecan Pie Squares
How to Make Pecan Pie Squares
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- 2For the crust, in a bowl mix the cake mix, butter and 1 egg.
Measure out 2/3 cups of this mixture and reserve it for the topping.
- 3Pat the remaining mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, stir together the reserved crust mixture, the remaining 3 eggs, the corn syrup, sugar and vanilla.
Stir in the pecans.
- 5Pour this mixture over the partially baked crust.
- 6Increase the oven heat to 375 degrees and bake for 30 minutes or until the cake is set.
- 7Let cool, then cut into bars.