Peanut Butter/Sweet Rice Bites
How to Make Peanut Butter/Sweet Rice Bites
- Wash sweet rice in cold water and rinse.
- In a medium saucepan, boil sweet rice, 2 cups coconut milk, water, brown sugar and 1/2 cup of peanut butter. Add more water as needed until rice is cooked.
- Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees, grease a quarter sheet pan and spread cooked rice evenly. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, boil the remaining 1/2 cup of coconut milk and 1 1/2 cups of peanut butter until the peanut butter is dissolved. Spread evenly on top of cooked rice.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until top is dark brown.
- Cut into 2 inches squares, or into desired sizes.