Peanut Butter Fudge
It's not my recipe, even if I did tweek it a little.
The original recipe had nuts in it. I didn't write down how many as I'm crazy enough without adding nuts.
How to Make Peanut Butter Fudge
- Grease an 8 inch square glass dish.
(I use Butter Flavor Crisco to grease my pans.)
- Measure out the peanut butter, salt, & vanilla. Set aside for now.
- Combine sugar, milk & heavy cream in a large sauce pan over medium high heat. Stir the mixture until the sugar is melted. Stop stirring.
- When the mixture comes to a full boil, start timing 2½ minutes. Do not stir during the boiling.
- Remove pan from heat & stir in the peanut butter, salt, & vanilla extract. Beat until peanut butter is melted, about 1 minute.
- Pour into prepared 8 inch square glass dish. Cool & cut into desired size squares.