★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxfudge brownie mix
1 pkg(10 oz) peanut butter chips
2 pkg(13 oz) miniature peanut butter cups
2 pkg(5.1 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cpeanut butter
4 tspvanilla extract
2 pkg(8 oz) cool whip
How to Make Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle
- prepare brownie mix according to package, add peanut butter chips and bake as directed in a 9x13 pan.
- cool, cut into 3/4 inch pieces. cut peanut butter cups in half, set aside for garnish.
- whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. let stand 2 minutes, add peanut butter and vanilla. mix well.
- fold in 1 (8 oz) cool whip. put 1/3 brownies in 5 quart trifle bowl, top with 1/3 peanut butter cups and 1/3 pudding mix.
- repeat layers twice. cover with cool whip and garnish with reserved peanut butter cups.