★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cbutter, melted
2 cgraham crackers, crushed
2 cconfectioners' sugar
1 cpeanut butter
1 1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
4 Tbsppeanut butter
How to Make Peanut Butter Bars
- In a bowl mix together butter, graham crackers, confectioner's sugar and 1 cup of peanut butter until blended well.
- Press mixture evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9 x 13 pan.
- In microwave melt chocolate chips with 4 tablespoons of peanut butter. Go about 1 minute and then stir. The go 30 seconds at a time after that. When you stir it and it is completely smooth it is done.
- Pour chocolate mix evenly over peanut butter mix.
- Put in fridge for about an hour. Cut and serve.