☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 csugar (extra fine, if available)
3/4 tspwhite vinegar
1 cheavy whipping cream
·fresh fruit and/or berries of your choice
·(well-drained canned fruit may be used)
How to Make Pavlova II
- Cover baking tin with parchment paper and trace a 7 inch circle on it.
Preheat oven to 250ºF.
- MERINGUE: Beat egg whites with salt until stiff peaks form. Add sugar a few tablespoons at a time, beating well before adding more. When all sugar has dissolved and egg whites hold a stiff peak, add vanilla and vinegar. Beat well.
- Spoon the meringue onto the circle that you marked on the parchment. Spread evenly over the circle but make a little ridge around the perimeter.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until firm to touch. Turn off oven and let meringue cool in the oven with the door slightly ajar.
- Whip cream in a chilled bowl. (Sweeten with a little sugar if desired). Spread whipped cream on top of cooled meringue. Wash and slice fruit and arrange on top of the whipped cream. Serve immediately!