Oreo Raspberry-Chocolate Mousse
How to Make Oreo Raspberry-Chocolate Mousse
- 1Place 18 Oreo cookies in a food processor and process them until they are crumbs.
- 2Combine crumbs and butter in a 3 quart bowl with high sides and press into bottom of bowl to form a crust; set aside.
- 3Blend chocolate pudding mix and milk in a large bowl using a whisk.
- 4Stir in 1½ containers of Cool Whip and mix well.
- 5Spoon the pudding mixture evenly over the crust.
- 6Place half of the remaining Oreo cookies in the food processor and pulse until the cookies are small chunky crumbs; sprinkle crumbs over pudding mixture.
- 7Place jam in a large bowl and stir until smooth, then fold in remaining 1½ containers of Cool Whip and mix well; spread evenly over cookie crumb layer.
- 8Place the remaining Oreo cookies in the food processor and pulse until the cookies are small chunky crumbs; sprinkle the crumbs evenly over the raspberry layer.
- 9Cover and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight before serving. Keep refrigerated.