How to Make Oreo Nutella Cheesecake Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 325* Butter and 8x8 inch baking pan, and line with parchment paper. Making sure the
paper is well pressed in the corners. Set Aside.
- 2In a food processor, pulse Oreo's until they become crumbs. Add in the melted butter, and pulse until moistened. Press mixture evenly into the bottom of the pan. Bake until set, approx. 12 min. let cool.
- 3Clean out processor, Add cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and 1/4 cup heavy cream and vanilla. Pulse until smooth. Put 2/3 mixture in a bowl and set aside. Add nutella and 1 Tblspn. of heavy cream, to the remaining 1/3 mixture in the processor and pulse until smooth.
- 4To Assemble. Spread the plain cream cheese mixture, over the cooled cookie crust. Then add the nutella mixture and spread evenly. Bake on center rack for about 35 min., or until center jiggles slightly. Remove and cool on baking rack.. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- 5To Serve. Lift the bars out of the pan, by lifting the parchment paper, it should release easily. Cut into 16 squares and serve. Enjoy!!