Oreo Mexican cheesecake
12 ozevaporated milk
14 ozsweetened condensed milk
1 Tbsppure vanilla extract
8 ozsoftened cream cheese (one block)
75regular oreo cookies
3-4 Tbspmelted butter
How to Make Oreo Mexican cheesecake
- Pre heat oven to 345 degrees.
- Crush your Oreo cookies in a food processor or in a bag.
Transfer into a bowl and add melted butter, mix together until your able to from balls of Oreo's ( if you can't just add more butter.) Then press onto the bottom and sides of a pan and put it aside or put it in the refrigerator until needed.
- In a blender blend your cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, evaporated milk, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth. (You can put some Oreo's in if you want)
- Pour your cheesecake filling into your pan. Place the pan into the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- optional: Put water into a bigger/deeper pan than your cheesecake pan and place the cheesecake pan into the pan filled with water (make sure the water isn't overflowing into the cheesecake) the water should only reach about half way up the cheesecake pan, then put it into the oven.
- Take out of the oven.Let it cool completely and then put it into the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Garnish with whip cream, fruit, Oreo's, etc.