Orange you glad you’re an adult, dessert!
Irisa Raina 9
·1 &1/2 cups boiling water
·2 – 3 ounce boxes of orange gelatin
·1 tablespoon fresh squeezed orange juice
·1 cup vodka with cream
·1 pint heavy whipping cream
·zest from 1 orange “ divided in ½ “
How to Make Orange you glad you’re an adult, dessert!
- Bring water to boil. Once is has come to a boil remove from heat and add the gelatin & orange juice.
- Mix with a hand mixer on low mix till all the gelatin has dissolved. This should take a few minutes.
- Cool this for about 10 minutes.
- Add the vodka “ be careful not to spill any of this liquid goodness”…mix on low with the hand mixer for just a minute.
- Pour into a small pan and cover and chill till it is almost completely set.
- TO MAKE THE WHIPPING CREAM:
- With very cold beaters, whip the cream just till it start to firm up, then add ½ the zest from the orange, and continue to beat till you get soft peaks.
- Top the gelatin with the cream mixture and return to the refrigerator.
- When the gelatin has become completely cold, top with remaining zest and enjoy!