★★★★★ 2 votes5
3 call-purpose flour plus more for counter
2/3 cunsweetened cocoa
3/4 Tbsptable salt
1/2 tspbaking powder
2 stickbutter softned
1 1/2 csugar
How to Make ONE SMART COOKIE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.whisk the flour,cocoa,salt and baking powder in a bowl and set aside
- Beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until
until fluffy Add eggs one at a time scrapping down bowl
- Mix in vanilla.Gradually mix in the dry ingerdent,wrap in platic wrap and chill for at least an hour.
- Roll out the cookie dough on a floured counter
cut into desired shapes brushing extra flour off the top it dose dissapear onced baked so dont overky fret if they go into the oven
- Bake on a parchment lined baking sheet 11 minutes
or intil done.