Norma's Banana/Cranberry Muffins
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspground cinnamon
1/4 tspground nutmeg
3 largeripe bananas
1/4 csoft dark brown sugar or light brown sugar
1/4 cvegetable oil
1/3 cdried cranberries or raisins
How to Make Norma's Banana/Cranberry Muffins
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Crease 12 cup muffin pans or use 12 paper liners and set aside.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Peel bananas place in a mixing bowl and mash with a fork or electric mixer.
- Beat in egg, sugar and oil into mashed bananas.
- Add dry ingredients and beat in gradually on low speed. Mix until just blended.
- With a wooden spoon stir in raisins or cranberries until just combined.
- Use a cookies scoop full of batter and place in each paper lined muffin pan or spoon the mixture into each, filling them two-thirds full.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until tops spring back when touched lightly with your finger.
- Remove from oven and tranfer muffins to a wire rack to cool completely before serving.