Nonna Rosa's Cream Muffins
How to Make Nonna Rosa's Cream Muffins
- 1Cream sugar and butter together.
Add egg and milk...beat well.
- 2Sift flour/salt/baking powder together.
Add to butter/sugar/egg mixture.
- 3Line muffin tin with paper liners. Fill ech 3/4 full.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until done.
- 4Variation: Fruit Muffins
To basic muffin mix add 1/2 cup fruit. Sprinkle tops of muffins with granulated sugar. For apples and peaches you can also dust top with cinnamon.
- 5Variation: Maple Pecan Crumb Muffins (pictured)
To basic batter add 1/4 cup maple syrup and 1 tablespoon sour cream.
Topping: 3 tablespoons flour.
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespooon butter
3 tablespoons chopped pecans
Mix well and sprinkle tops of muffins before baking.
These will make the whole house smell like maple syrup pancakes :)