No Fuss Brownies with Caramel Drizzle
3/4 coil, i use wesson oil
1 1/4 csugar
1/4 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
·jar of caramel sauce
How to Make No Fuss Brownies with Caramel Drizzle
- Preheat your oven to 350, and spray your square pan with Pam.
- Mix together the oil, sugar, and vanilla, then add eggs and mix very well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients and stir them with a fork or whisk. Slowly add it to the wet ingredients and mix it well.
- Bake 25-35 minutes, checking often with a toothpick until it comes out dry or with just a few crumbs. It should not be gooey.
- Let it cool 5 minutes, and if desired, drizzle more of the caramel sauce onto the brownies. Cool completely before cutting.