No bake Lemon Lasagna
1 pkglemon sandwich cookies (large pkg)
1/2 cbutter or magarine, melted
16 ozcream cheese, softened
1 cpowdered sugar
16 ozcool whip
2 pkglemon instant puddng (3.9 oz each)
How to Make No bake Lemon Lasagna
- Separate sandwich cookies. In 9x13 pan place the half of the cookies that have the most crème on the bottom of pan, crème side up
- In medium to large bowl add melted butter or margarine, softened cream cheese, 2 tablespoons milk and powdered sugar. Blend with mixer until smooth. Then fold in half of the cool whip. Spread mixture on top of cookie halves. place remaining cookie halves on top of cream cheese layer.
- In another bowl whisk together the 2 pkgs lemon pudding and 3 cups of milk. When blended and starting to firm spread over cookies.
- Place in refrigerator for 5 mins so lemon layer can set. Then remove and spread other half of cool whip over the lemon layer.
- if desired garnish top of dessert with some of the crushed cookies (if any are left), or some grated lemon rind. Serve cold and enjoy.