Never Fail Two Tone Fudge
Reposted here on June 9th.,2011.
( And you can sure tell that I took this photo,back in the day I didn't even know that you could take the date off the camera.:) )
- 2 c
- peanut butter chips
- 2 c
- semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tsp
- vanilla extract,divided
- 4 Tbsp
- butter-flavored cooking spray
How to Make Never Fail Two Tone Fudge
- 1Spray an a 8 by 11.5 in baking dish and set aside.
- 2In medium size saucepan, over medium heat, combine peanut butter chips, half of the condensed milk, 2 Tablepoons vanilla, and 2 teaspoons margarine.Stir until everything is completely melted.
- 3Take mixture and spread into prepared pan.( Mixture will be a little stiff.)
- 4In the same sauce pan as you did the peanut butter mixture, repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- 5Pour over the peanut butter mixture, spreading as evenly as you can.( it doesn't matter if it doesn't quite go to the edges.)
- 6Chill for 2 hours then cut into squares, and chill for another 2 hours.