nevada mudd brownies
1 ccocoa powder
1 cbutter, melted
2 tspbaking powder
5 tspvanilla extract if you have leftover coffee use that
1 jar(s)hot fudge sauce
1 pkgmarshmallows large
How to Make nevada mudd brownies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add in the eggs and beat together. Then pour in melted butter and vanilla.
- Beat together until smooth. The batter will be thick. Spread this into a lightly greased 9x13 pan. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until center is done.
- In the meantime heat up the hot fudge to spreading consistency. Let brownies cool for about 10 minutes. Pour 3/4 of the hot fudge over brownies then top with the marshmallows in rows.
- Turn the oven to broil and place brownies back in the oven and watch carefully until they are nicely toasted and a golden brown.
- Let the brownies cool to room temperature. Then drizzle remaining topping over the marshmallows.