☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
20oreo cookies with filling, finely processed
18 inch pie plate or store-bought oreo or chocolate wafer pie shell
1 cmilk, whole
3 Tbspcoffee powder, instant
2 largeegg yolks
1 cheavy cream, whipped or small container whipped topping
How to Make My My Mocha Pie
- Press processed Oreos into a nine inch pie dish/pan and bake 8 minutes at 350 degrees F. Allow to cool to room temperature, set aside.
- In a 4 quart pot combine milk, coffee powder and marshmallows over medium heat. Whisk constantly until marshmallows melt and the mixture is smooth.
- Beat eggs and add about 2 tablespoons of liquid from the pot to lighten the eggs. Be careful not to allow the eggs to cook.
- Add the egg mixture slowly to the pot and whisking constantly and cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Pour into a large bowl and chill until almost set.
- Beat the whipped cream until firm peaks form, or use the store bought whipped topping, fold into the marshmallow mixture.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared pie shell. Chill at least 4 hours before serving.