Mom's Zucchini Bread
★★★★★ 2 votes5
3 call-purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
3 tspground cinnamon
1/2 cvegetable oil
1 1/2 csugar
3 tspvanilla extract
3 cgrated zucchini
1 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Mom's Zucchini Bread
- Grease with butter and flour two 8x4 bread loaf pans. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Sift together all the dry ingredients: Flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Beat with a hand mixer all the wet ingredients in a small bowl: eggs, applesauce, oil, sugar, and vanilla. Add this mixture to the dry ingredients bowl. Mix with hand mixer until the flour-mixture is folded in and the mix is creamy.
- Stir in grated zucchini and nuts until well combined. Pour into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 65 minutes or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pans and completely cool.