My Favorite Brownies
6 ozchocolate, unsweetened squares
1 cbutter or margarine, melted
1 tspvanilla extract
1 call purpose flour
1 cchopped walnuts (optional)
How to Make My Favorite Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 13x9x2 baking pan.
- Melt chocolate and butter together in the microwave. Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Place the sugar in a medium size mixing bowl and add the chocolate mixture. Using electric mixer on medium speed, mix together until well blended.
- Add vanilla. Add eggs one at a time blending until egg yolk is broken and dispersed. scrape bowl and blend until mixture is velvety - about 20 seconds or so.
- Add flour mixing on low speed until blended, stopping to scrape the bowl making sure all flour is incorporated from the sides and bottom of the mixing bowl. Optional: stir in nuts.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake at for 25-30 minutes until tester inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs. Cool completely before frosting.