- 1 box
- brownie mix (or from scratch)
- brownie ingredients
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- peanut butter
- 1 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 pkg
- chex muddy buddies (10.5 oz bag)
- 1/2 c
- melted chocolate
PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING:
FOR THE TOPPING:
How to Make Muddy Buddies Brownies
- 1preheat oven to 350. grease 13x9 inch baking pan (or 11x7 for thicker brownies).
- 2prepare brownies according to box (or make your own). pour brownies into prepared pan and bake for 19-23 minutes.
- 3while brownies are baking, prepare peanut butter frosting. cream the butter and peanut butter until smooth. slowly blend in powdered sugar.
- 4when brownies are baked and completely cooled (about 1 hour), frost with the peanut butter frosting. sprinkle frosting evenly with entire bag of chex mix brownie buddies mixture.
- 5drizzle melted chocolate over the top of the brownies, cut into squares.