Mom's Special Birthday Cupcakes...Cin
Straws Kitchen(*o *)
This one is "Mom's Special Birthday Cupcakes"...next one will be "Mom's Best Bake Sale Brownies"...and the one after that will be "Mom's Favorite After School Snickerdoodles".
I love Kitchen Towels with recipes on them.....everytime I see one, new or old, I have to get it...=;D
The pix are of my very own kitchen towels...(By CinStraw)
1/2 cunsalted butter
1/2 cshortening (i use crisco)
2 csugar (i use one of these; splenda, stevia or truvia)
4 large(ex-lg) eggs
3 call purpose flour
2 Tbspbaking powder
2 1/2 cmilk
LINE MUFFIN PANS WITH CUPCAKE LINERS
PREHEAT OVEN TO 375°F (YOU WILL REDUCE THIS TEMP LATER)
How to Make Mom's Special Birthday Cupcakes...Cin
- Blend butter with shortening until light and fluffy.
Add in sugar and eggs, beat well.
- Mix dry ingredients together and fold into the above batter, alternating with milk.
- Blend on slow speed to combine.
Blend until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Fill cupcake liners two-thirds to almost full.
Place in oven, immediately reducing heat to 350°F.
Bake about 20 to 24 minutes.
- Once cupcakes are completely cooled, frost with your favorite frosting & decorate for fun!