Mom's Special Birthday Cupcakes...Cin
This one is "Mom's Special Birthday Cupcakes"...next one will be "Mom's Best Bake Sale Brownies"...and the one after that will be "Mom's Favorite After School Snickerdoodles".
I love Kitchen Towels with recipes on them.....everytime I see one, new or old, I have to get it...=;D
The pix are of my very own kitchen towels...(By CinStraw)
- 1/2 c
- unsalted butter
- 1/2 c
- shortening (i use crisco)
- 2 c
- sugar (i use one of these; splenda, stevia or truvia)
- 4 large
- (ex-lg) eggs
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 3 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- baking powder
- 2 1/2 c
LINE MUFFIN PANS WITH CUPCAKE LINERS
PREHEAT OVEN TO 375°F (YOU WILL REDUCE THIS TEMP LATER)
How to Make Mom's Special Birthday Cupcakes...Cin
- 1Blend butter with shortening until light and fluffy.
Add in sugar and eggs, beat well.
- 2Mix dry ingredients together and fold into the above batter, alternating with milk.
- 3Blend on slow speed to combine.
Blend until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- 4Fill cupcake liners two-thirds to almost full.
Place in oven, immediately reducing heat to 350°F.
Bake about 20 to 24 minutes.
- 5Once cupcakes are completely cooled, frost with your favorite frosting & decorate for fun!