Mom's Ice Box Cake
How to Make Mom's Ice Box Cake
- Disolve 1 pkg of Jello according to package directions & put in a cake pan & let set completely
- After jello is set, put a layer of graham crackers over top. You may have to trim the crackers so that they cover the jello completely.
- Mix pudding according to package directions, USING 1/2 CUP LESS MILK. Pour the pudding over the graham crackers.
- Put another layer of graham crackers to cover the pudding & place in fridge.
- Dissolve the 2nd package of jello as stated on package. Put in fridge til thick but not completely set. Once it is thickened, pour over the graham crackers. Put back in fridge til completely set.
- To serve, cut in squares. Garnish with a tablespoon of Cool Whip