★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cgraham crackers crumbs
2 Tbspbutter or margarine; melted
8 ozcream cheese, softened
1/2 tspvanilla extract
2 Tbspstrawberry preserves
How to Make Miniature Cheesecakes
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter, stirring well.
- Line 1 3/4 inch muffin pans with miniature paper liners.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon crumb mixture into each liner; gently press into bottom.
- Beat cream cheese at high speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy; gradually add sugar, and miz well.
- Add egg and vanilla, beating well.
- Spoon mixture into liner.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Spoon about 1/4 teaspoon strawberry preserves over each cheesecake. Chill thoroughly.