★★★★★ 1 vote5
2(8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 Tbsplemon juice
1(21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling (optional)
How to Make Mini Cherry Cheesecakes with Vanilla Wafer
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Line regular sized muffin pans or cupcake tins with paper baking cups and place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cup.
- Fill the cups 2/3 full of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until set.
- When warm, top each with a tablespoon of cherry filling.
- Chill in refrigerator.