★★★★★ 1 vote5
- (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c
- large eggs
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 2 tsp
- vanilla wafers
- (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling (optional)
How to Make Mini Cherry Cheesecakes with Vanilla Wafer
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- 3Line regular sized muffin pans or cupcake tins with paper baking cups and place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cup.
- 4Fill the cups 2/3 full of cream cheese mixture.
- 5Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until set.
- 6When warm, top each with a tablespoon of cherry filling.
- 7Chill in refrigerator.