★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 c
- cranberries, fresh, (ground or finely chopped)
- 1 1/2 c
- 2/3 c
- crushed pineapple (8 3/4 oz. can)
- 1/2 c
- chopped walnuts
- 8 oz pkg softend philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 c
- heavy cream, whipped
How to Make Merry Cranberry Freeze
- 1Combine 3 cups cranberries(ground or finely chopped), add: 1 1/2 cups sugar. Stir in 2/3 cup crushed pineapple. add 1/2 cup chopped walnuts.
- 2Gradually add above to 1 8oz pkg.softened cream cheese.
Mix well. Fold in 1 cup heavy cream,whipped.
- 3Pour into a 6 1/2 cup ring mold.
FREEZE. When you take it out of freezer take it out of mold. You might want to let it defrost a few minutes before serving. Hope you enjoy this as much as my family as over the years!