- 1 ready made ppie shell flattened
- 2 table spoons raspberry jam or jam of you choice
- three quaters cup rice flour
- half a cup of butter
- two thirds cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tea sspoon red and green colouring
- 2 table spoons softend butter
- 1 and a half cups icing sugar.
- 2 tablspoons warm mikl
- 1 and a half teaspoons almond extract
LINE 8 INCH PIE PLATE AND SPEAD WITH JAM
How to Make Marzipan squares
- 1Take i ready made pastry shell flatten and line an 8 inch square pan.
- 2Spread with jam of choice
- 3Mix together filling and divide into 2 halves, mix one with green and 1 with red food colouring. Drop alternate spoons of coloured filling over base.
- 4Spread with moist knife to even filling, bake in pre heated oven 375 for 35 mins. Remove from oven and allow to cool on rack.
- 5Mix together ingredients for topping, spread over base when cold, cut into squares and serve,
- 6Keep covered in fridge until used up.