How to Make Marshmallow Nutella Mousse
- 1Rinse marshmallows under cold running water in a strainer- it is important to do this so the cornstarch is removed, and ensures a smooth texture.
- 2In a microwave safe bowl, combine marshmallows, milk, and nutella. Microwave 1-2 minutes. Keep an eye on them, marshmallows puff up in the microwave ;) Use a beater to mix until smooth.
- 3In another bowl, beat whipping cream to soft peaks.
- 4Mix 1/4 of the now whipped cream in with the nutella mixture. Then gently fold the rest of the whipped cream in.
- 5Transfer into serving dishes, and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2-3 hours before serving.
- 6Top with cool whip, whipped cream or anything you can think of!