Marbled Chocolate Fudge
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
14 ozsweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
10 ozdeluxe white baking pieces, coarsely chopped
How to Make Marbled Chocolate Fudge
- LINE 8- or 9-inch square pan with wax paper.
- MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat.
- REMOVE from heat; stir in vanilla and chopped white baking pieces. Stir just until blended. Spread fudge mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper; peel off paper. Cut into diamonds or squares.
- COMBINE chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in 1-quart glass measure. Cook on HIGH (100% power) 3 minutes; stir until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients. Proceed as above.