Marbled Chocolate Fudge
- 3 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 10 oz
- deluxe white baking pieces, coarsely chopped
How to Make Marbled Chocolate Fudge
- 1LINE 8- or 9-inch square pan with wax paper.
- 2MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat.
- 3REMOVE from heat; stir in vanilla and chopped white baking pieces. Stir just until blended. Spread fudge mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- 4CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper; peel off paper. Cut into diamonds or squares.
- 5COMBINE chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in 1-quart glass measure. Cook on HIGH (100% power) 3 minutes; stir until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients. Proceed as above.