How to Make Chakin Mups
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease entire mini muffin tin with butter.
- In glass mixing bowl crumble bacon, fine. Add 1 stick of room temperature butter and maple syrup. Beat on medium for 15 seconds and then on high for 20 seconds, or until fully incorporated. Set aside.
- Fully melt remaining stick of butter in microwave. Unroll fillo sheets and brush each layer with butter, stacking them as you brush. Create to stacks of 6 sheets. Cut entire stack in half, lengthwise. Then cut the width 5 times, creating 12 rectangles. Place pieces into wells of tin.
- Into each tin well on top of fillo dough, spoon 1 teaspoon of maple, bacon butter, top mixture with 3 chocolate chips. Fold the dough over the top. Melt remaining maple, bacon butter and brush top of each cup to keep layers in place.
- Place muffin tin on a baking sheet and bake for 10- 15 minutes or until tops are golden brown. Cool in pan for about 5 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and spoon into decorating bag. Lightly drizzle chocolate over the tops of cups. Add the reserved pieces of bacon to the top of each cup and continue drizzling chocolate until all is used.
- Allow to cool completely and chocolate to harden before enjoying.