Mango And Lemon Syllabub
12 ozheavy cream
·zest of 1/2 lemon and 2 tablespoons lemon juice
FOR THE MANGO PUREE
3 largemangoes peeled and stoned 1 finely chopped reserve 1/4 to serve
·juice of 1/2 lemon
·to serve mango and lemon syllabub flesh of 1/4 mango finely chopped
How to Make Mango And Lemon Syllabub
- For the syllabub with a hand held mixer or wire whisk whip the heavy cream until slightly thickened.
- Add the lemon zest, lemon juice and honey with a wooden spoon stir to combine. Let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- For the ouree put flesh of 2 mangoes in a food processor or blender and blend to a puree.
- Add the honey and lemon juice and blend until smooth. With a spoon stir in 3/4 of the finely chopped mango. Spoon the puree mixture into the base of 6 glasses.
- Spoon the whipped cream mixture on top of the mango puree. Garnish with the remaining 1/4 finely chopped mango and add a sprig of mint.