Linda's Pumpkin Crunch
1 boxyellow cake mix
1 can(s)15 oz solid pack pumpkin
1 can(s)12 oz evaporated milk
1 1/2 csugar
1/2 cchopped pecans
How to Make Linda's Pumpkin Crunch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bottom of a 9x13 inch pan
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour into a 9x13 in. pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over the pumpkin mixture. Top with pecans.
- Drizzle melted butter over the pecans.
- Bake @ 350 degrees F for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown. Cool... serve chilled. Top with whip topping when served.