Light & Fluffy Cheesecake
- 12 oz
- can of evaporated milk
- graham crackers, crushed (about 2 packs+/-)
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 3 oz
- package of lemon jello
- 1 c
- boiling water
- 8 oz
- package of cream cheese
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Light & Fluffy Cheesecake
- 1Pour evaporated milk into mixing bowl and set it in the freezer for about 30-40 minutes, until ice crystals form around the edge.
- 2While you wait for that to freeze up, dissolve the jello in the boiling water, and let cool to room temperature, just on the counter is fine.
- 3Crush graham crackers, and mix with butter, the 2 Tbsp sugar, and cinnamon to form a loose crust mixture.
- 4Mix the cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla until it is soft.
- 5By the time you've done the other steps, the evaporated milk ought to be close to done enough. Take it out of the freezer and whip it until it's the consistency of whipped cream/CoolWhip and will stand in peaks.
- 6Add the cream cheese mixture and mix.
Add the cooled jello last and mix again until just blended.
- 7In a 9"x13"x2" pan, place 1/2 to 2/3 of the crumb mixture, and press it down.
Pour the stuff you've been mixing up on top of that, then top with the rest of the crumbs.
- 8Refrigerate at least 2 hours, but longer is better, even overnight.
Then cut up in pieces and serve!