Light & Fluffy Cheesecake
12 ozcan of evaporated milk
20graham crackers, crushed (about 2 packs+/-)
1/4 cbutter, melted
3 ozpackage of lemon jello
1 cboiling water
8 ozpackage of cream cheese
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Light & Fluffy Cheesecake
- Pour evaporated milk into mixing bowl and set it in the freezer for about 30-40 minutes, until ice crystals form around the edge.
- While you wait for that to freeze up, dissolve the jello in the boiling water, and let cool to room temperature, just on the counter is fine.
- Crush graham crackers, and mix with butter, the 2 Tbsp sugar, and cinnamon to form a loose crust mixture.
- Mix the cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla until it is soft.
- By the time you've done the other steps, the evaporated milk ought to be close to done enough. Take it out of the freezer and whip it until it's the consistency of whipped cream/CoolWhip and will stand in peaks.
- Add the cream cheese mixture and mix.
Add the cooled jello last and mix again until just blended.
- In a 9"x13"x2" pan, place 1/2 to 2/3 of the crumb mixture, and press it down.
Pour the stuff you've been mixing up on top of that, then top with the rest of the crumbs.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours, but longer is better, even overnight.
Then cut up in pieces and serve!