Teacherman's Lemon Pie Bars for a Crowd
- 2 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 c
- butter, softened
- 1/2 c
- lemon juice, fresh squeezed, if possible
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- lemon zest, grated
- extra confectioners' sugar to sprinkle on top
How to Make Teacherman's Lemon Pie Bars for a Crowd
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix 2 cups of flour and confectioner' sugar together. Cut in the butter. Mix well until dough resembles pie dough consistency. Press dough into 9 X 13 pan.
- 3Bake about 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 4Beat together eggs,sugar, 4 tablespoons of flour, lemon juice, and lemon rind for at least 2 minutes. Pour mixture over the baked crust.
- 5Bake the bars another 20 minutes, or until the lemon topping has set. When cooled, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.