Teacherman's Lemon Pie Bars for a Crowd
2 1/4 cflour
1/2 cconfectioners' sugar
1 cbutter, softened
1/2 clemon juice, fresh squeezed, if possible
1 1/2 Tbsplemon zest, grated
·extra confectioners' sugar to sprinkle on top
How to Make Teacherman's Lemon Pie Bars for a Crowd
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix 2 cups of flour and confectioner' sugar together. Cut in the butter. Mix well until dough resembles pie dough consistency. Press dough into 9 X 13 pan.
- Bake about 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Beat together eggs,sugar, 4 tablespoons of flour, lemon juice, and lemon rind for at least 2 minutes. Pour mixture over the baked crust.
- Bake the bars another 20 minutes, or until the lemon topping has set. When cooled, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.