How to Make Lemon Fluff
- 1Chill the can of evaporated milk until cold
- 2Heat 1 3/4 cup of water and dissolve the gelatin in it. Chill the gelatin until partially set.
- 3Whip the gelatin until light and fluffy by hand. Add the lemon juice and sugar slowly into the mixture.
- 4Whip the chilled milk and fold into the lemon mixture.
- 5In a 9x13 pan line the bottom with the vanilla wafer crumbs reserving some for the top. Pour the lemon gelatin mixture over the crumbs. Top with the remaining crumbs. Refrigerate until cold and firm. Cut into squares to serve
- 6Additional Tip: My Mother would take a fork and run across the mixture after she poured into the pan of crumbs then top with the remaining crumbs. She said this is what made it a fluff to her.