How to Make Lemon Crumble Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2With electric mixer, beat dry cake mix ( I use yellow), butter, 1 whole egg in large bowl until crumbly. Stir in saltine crackers.
- 3Set aside 2 cups of this mixture. Press remaining mixture into bottom of greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Bake 15-20 minutes until golden.
- 4In a separate bowl, beat 3 egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice.
- 5Spread mixture over prepared crust and top with reserved crumb mixture.
- 6Bake for an additional 20 minutes or until set and top is golden.
- 7Cool and cut into bars. Store in airtight container.