How to Make Lemon Crumble Bars
- Preheat oven to 350
- With electric mixer, beat dry cake mix ( I use yellow), butter, 1 whole egg in large bowl until crumbly. Stir in saltine crackers.
- Set aside 2 cups of this mixture. Press remaining mixture into bottom of greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Bake 15-20 minutes until golden.
- In a separate bowl, beat 3 egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice.
- Spread mixture over prepared crust and top with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes or until set and top is golden.
- Cool and cut into bars. Store in airtight container.