"Leftover" Sweet Potato Strudel
2 csweet potatoes, smashed
1pie pastry, prepared
1 cpecan, chopped
1 cbrown sugar
1 Tbspcinnamon powder
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1egg,slightly beaten for egg wash
How to Make "Leftover" Sweet Potato Strudel
- combine all ingredients..except pastry crust
- spread the mixture on the pastry crust, gently roll
- place on cookie sheet and brush top with egg wash
- bake at 350 degrees 30 mins or until golden brown.
- let cool and serve alone or topped with whipped cream or ice cream.