- nilla wafers/divided
- 6 Tbsp
- unsalted butter,melted
- 1 pkg
- 8 ounce cream cheese,softened
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 pkg
- cool whip/container,thawed and divided
- 2 pkg
- jello vanillaflavor instant pudding
- 2 1/2 c
- cold milk
- 1 1/2 c
- flaked coconut/toasted and divided
How to Make Layered Coconut Cream Cheesecake Bars
- 1RESERVE 24 wafers.Crush remaining wafers
- 2Mix with butter.
- 3Press crushed wafers into bottom of 13 x9 inch pan;REFIGERATE while you prepare the filling.
- 4Beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer until well blended,whisk in 1 cup of the COOL WHIP.
- 5CAREFULLY spread over the crust
- 6Stand the reserved wafers around the edges.
- 7Beat the pudding mix and milk with a whisk in a medium bowl 2 minutes,stir in 1 cup of COOL WHIP and 3/4 cup of toasted coconut,spread over cream cheese layer.
- 8Top with remaining COOL WHIP and coconut
- 9REFRIGERATE at least 5 hours.
- 10HOW TO TOAST COCONUT:
spread coconut evenly in a shallow pan.Bake at 350 degrees for only 7-10 minutes until light brown,stir frequently,or spread in a microwavable pie plate.microwave on high 3 minutes or until lightly browned,stirring every minute.WATCH CAREFULLY AS COCCNUT CAN BURN EASILY1
- 11You can use more COOL WHIP,even better!