Laurie's Quick Cheesecake
How to Make Laurie's Quick Cheesecake
- 1CRUST: Place 1 1/2 sticks of butter in a 9x13 cake pan. Microwave until butter is melted.
- 2Add graham cracker crumbs and sugar to butter. Mix and pat flat for crust. Set aside.
- 3FILLING: Place 2 8-oz boxes of cream cheese in a mixing bowl and beat with mixer until creamy.
- 4Add sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla to cream cheese. Continue mixing until smooth. Pour over crust. Refrigerate.
- 5NOTES: This can be eaten as is. I have also served this with fresh fruit, fruit compote, or pie filling. All are very good. Enjoy!