Key Lime Dessert Shooters
1 1/2 cgraham cracker crumbs
1/4 cbutter, melted
1 can(s)sweet condensed milk (14 oz)
3/8 ckey lime juice
1containers frozen whipped topping (8 oz)
1containers (6 oz) yoplait® original 99% fat free key lime pie yogurt
1/2 Tbsplime peel, grated
·few drops green food color
1/4 ccup fresh berries
·shot glasses (2-4 oz tall, but not too narrow)
·demitisse spoons, if not found check the baby isle for the small spoons with long handles
How to Make Key Lime Dessert Shooters
- In large bowl, beat condensed milk and lime juice with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping, yogurt and food color into milk mixture.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl.
- Layer graham crackers and the Key lime filling; repeat. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle graham cracker crumbs and fruit
- **You can add tequila and triple sec to make it margarita flavor for adults only.
(original recipe/photo from bettycrocker.com) Recipe has been changed.