Key Lime Dessert Shooters
- 1 1/2 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1 can(s)
- sweet condensed milk (14 oz)
- 3/8 c
- key lime juice
- containers frozen whipped topping (8 oz)
- containers (6 oz) yoplait® original 99% fat free key lime pie yogurt
- 1/2 Tbsp
- lime peel, grated
- few drops green food color
- 1/4 c
- cup fresh berries
- shot glasses (2-4 oz tall, but not too narrow)
- demitisse spoons, if not found check the baby isle for the small spoons with long handles
How to Make Key Lime Dessert Shooters
- 1In large bowl, beat condensed milk and lime juice with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and thickened.
- 2Fold in whipped topping, yogurt and food color into milk mixture.
- 3Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl.
- 4Layer graham crackers and the Key lime filling; repeat. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle graham cracker crumbs and fruit
- 5**You can add tequila and triple sec to make it margarita flavor for adults only.
(original recipe/photo from bettycrocker.com) Recipe has been changed.