KOOL KEY LIME BARS
1 1/2 cgraham cracker crumbs
1/3 cbutter, melted
8 ozcream cheese, softened
14 ozcan, sweetened condensed milk
1/4 clime juice
1 Tbspgrated lime peel
·additional lime peel for garnish, if desired
How to Make KOOL KEY LIME BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 9 X 9 X 2 inch pan.
- Mix cracker crumbs, butter and sugar thoroughly with a fork. Press evenly in bottom of pan. Refrigerate while preparing cream cheese mixture.
- Beat cream cheese in a small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in milk until smooth. Beat in lime juice and grated lime peel. Spread over layer in pan.
- Bake about 35 minutes, or until center is set. Cool 30 minutes. Cover loosely and refrigerate at least 3 hours until chilled.
- Cut into bars. Garnish with additional grated lime peel.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
- Yum Yum!!! Enjoy!