KOOL KEY LIME BARS
- 1 1/2 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 c
- butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz
- can, sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 c
- lime juice
- 1 Tbsp
- grated lime peel
- additional lime peel for garnish, if desired
How to Make KOOL KEY LIME BARS
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease the bottom and sides of a 9 X 9 X 2 inch pan.
- 3Mix cracker crumbs, butter and sugar thoroughly with a fork. Press evenly in bottom of pan. Refrigerate while preparing cream cheese mixture.
- 4Beat cream cheese in a small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in milk until smooth. Beat in lime juice and grated lime peel. Spread over layer in pan.
- 5Bake about 35 minutes, or until center is set. Cool 30 minutes. Cover loosely and refrigerate at least 3 hours until chilled.
- 6Cut into bars. Garnish with additional grated lime peel.
- 7Store covered in refrigerator.
- 8Yum Yum!!! Enjoy!