I made this and it could not be simpler. It is a fast and fun way to have a cool, low fat and low calorie sweet treat and it's pretty.
Use regular gelatin or sugar free if you desire ... the adventure is yours!
Kids of all ages will like this and it's simple enough that the young ones can help to make them !
How to Make Jello Pinwheels
- Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
- Pour Jello into heat proof bowl.
Add boiling water and stir for a minute to dissolve.
- Add the mini marshmallows and stir until they are completely melted.
- Pour mixture into the prepared 8 x 8 baking dish and place in refrigerator for 1 hour or until set.
- When it is set, use the tip of a sharp knife to run around the edges of the gelatin.
Grab the loosened gelatin with your hands and transfer to a cutting board.
- Roll up like a cinnamon bun then slice into desired thickness.
Store - covered - in fridge.
Any flavor gelatin will work well.
Be sure to use fresh marshmallows so they melt properly.