1 can(s)(14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cfresh lemon juice
1 can(s)(8 oz) crushed pineapple, undrained
·vanilla wafers (32 to 40)
8 ozcool whip, thawed
2 csweetened, flaked coconut
How to Make ITALIAN BAKELESS CAKE
- Whisk together sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in a small bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Mix in pineapple with juice, set aside.
- Line bottom of glass baking dish (8x8) with vanilla wafers.
- Pour all of the pineapple mixture over the vanilla wafers. Add another layer of vanilla wafers on top of mixture.
- Spread cool whip evenly on top of vanilla wafers. Cover with coconut, top with maraschino cherries.
Cover, refrigerate at least 8 hours before serving.