1 boxvanilla waffers
2 pkgcream cheese (8 oz packages)
1 boxconfectioner's sugar
2 pkgtubs cool whip
4bananas cut lengthwise (use 5 if they are small)
1 ptfresh strawberries
1 can(s)crushed pineapple (drained) (large can)
1 ptfresh blueberries
1/2 ctoasted peacans (chopped)
How to Make Island Pie
- Crush vanilla wafers and mix with melted butter. Pat in bottom of 9 X 13 pan and top with bananas that have been dredged in lemon juice.
- Mix cream cheese with confectioner’s sugar and vanilla until smooth and fluffy. Spread a little over ½ of mixture over bananas. Top with crushed pineapple.
- Mix the remaining cream cheese mixture with an 8 oz tube of cool whip. Spread a generous amount of mixture over pineapples.
- Top with strawberries and blueberries.
Mix more cool whip and toasted nuts in what you have left of the cream cheese mix and top the pie off with this.
- Want to make it extra pretty?
Garnish it with more Strawberries and Blueberries.
Keep this one chilled until you are ready to serve it.