India's Most Popular Gulab Jamun Recipe
How to Make India's Most Popular Gulab Jamun Recipe
- At first, for making crack free gulab jamun ball we first add ghee in a pan and melt in low flame.
- Then, mix, all-purpose flour, milk powder in 1:3 ratio, baking soda and pour warm milk in batches and mix everything to make a dough, set aside this mixture.
- Now sprinkle some, all-purpose flour and a tablespoon of warm milk on the dough and mix everything for 2 min.
- Next, grease your palm and take a small portion of dough and make a circular shape of gulab jamun ball.
- Now for sugar syrup add the same amount of sugar and water in a pan and let them boil until a sticky consistency.
- Next, for frying gulab jamun ball pour ghee in a pan and melt it in medium flame.
- Now add the gulab jamun ball and fry them in low flame until both sides become golden brown.
- Finally, pour this fried gulab jamun ball in warm sugar syrup at least 4 to 5 hours, then you can eat these delicious Indian desserts.