Honey Pecan Triangles
2 tspplus 1/2 cup butter, softened and divided
1/2 cpacked brown sugar
1 - 1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 cpacked brown sugar
1/2 cwhipping cream
4 cpecans, chopped
How to Make Honey Pecan Triangles
- Line a 13 X 9 X 2 inch baking pan with foil.
- Butter the foil with 2 teaspoons butter.
- In a mixin bowl, cream remaining butter with brown sugar.
- Add egg yolk; mix well.
- Gradually add flour.
- Press into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter and honey.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in cream and pecans.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Use foil to life bars out of the pan, and place on a cutting board.
- Carefully remove foil.
- Cut into 24 bars.